What is Meditation and learn how to do it?
____Meditation is a way that helps us improve our life, it not only helps to keep our peace of mind but also plays a role in achieving the purpose of our life, but many people do not know about meditation, what is meditation and how to do it, so they are deprived of it.
Nowadays every person is mentally disturbed and this condition causes him sadness and restlessness in his life, that is the reason why he is not able to achieve success in life because he thinks that success means only his life. Wishes must be fulfilled.
But after fulfilling each wish, a new desire is born and then he begins to fulfill it and this cycle continues throughout his life, in this way he does not even understand what is the meaning of his life and what must he wants from life.
The meaning of life of each person is different and he chooses the meaning of his life, but if he has not understood what the meaning of his life is, then he considers his desires to be the meaning of his life.
Purpose indeed comes from your desires, but you have complete control over it. Just as your uncontrolled anger hurts you, controlled anger fulfills the purpose of your anger. If you have no control over your desires, you are unable to achieve your life’s purpose.
So meditation is such a way that you can control your desires and you can achieve the meaning of your life by quieting your mind, so today we will try to give you complete information about what meditation is and how to do it.
What is meditation?
Meditation, which is called meditation in Hindi, its definition can be different for everyone, if we tell you in very simple words, meditation is a process that teaches you to control your dynamic mind and desires just like any person. It helps to recognize the infinite forces within.
Inside every person, there is some such power that can change his whole life, but he runs in the race of this worldly life in such a way that he does not fully recognize himself, and what is the meaning of his life. Yippee?
Meditation works just like when you feel calm and energized in the morning after a good night’s sleep. However, meditation does not mean sleep, but it is a state that, when you wake up, cancels out the thoughts running through your mind and allows you to realize your true self.
Osso says that meditation is like a blessing for humanity because with meditation we can cure even those diseases whose treatment is not yet possible.
Meditation is a bit difficult in the first few days, so you need to practice it daily. How to do it.
How to do meditation
You can meditate anywhere and anytime but the time from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm and a quiet environment is considered best for meditation also this position proves to help you meditate.
There are many ways to do meditation and they all have the same purpose, to make one realize one’s true self and provide peace of mind, some of the main types of meditation are as follows.
A kind of meditation
- – Transcendental Meditation
- – Heart rhythm meditation
- – Kundalini
- – Guided meditation
- – Vipassana_meditation
- – Mindfulness
There may be thousands of meditation methods, but the simplest and easiest method is to keep your spine straight and at the same time keep your neck straight, you can sit, lie down, or stand in any quiet place you like. So you can meditate.
As we told you, it is a bit difficult to do meditation in the first days, but with repeated practice, you will learn to meditate. So, in the initial days, practice meditation for 2 to 5 minutes, and then you can gradually increase its time.
During_meditation, you have to get your thoughts to zero and go deep into them while feeling your breath. After closing your eyes, don’t try to see anything inside, it will start to cause a headache.
Rather, after closing your eyes, you must bring all the views and thoughts of this world to zero in your mind. Because according to science, it is said that our brain can only imagine the images it has seen.
Therefore, in_meditation, you must bring all the thoughts of this world to zero so that you can recognize the reality within.
Meditation_does not mean sleep and sleep, because in_meditation you are waking and if something happens around you, then you know about them.
Important tips for meditation
1. Choose a place in a quiet environment for meditation so that you are not distracted by extraneous sounds.
2. Morning time is considered best for_meditation.
3. When meditating, sit in such a comfortable position that you can remain still for a long time.
4. Do not eat food before meditating, do not feel sleepy during this or do it on an empty stomach, thoughts of eating it will arise in the mind, so meditate only after 1 to 2 hours.
5. Keep a small smile on your face during_meditation.
6. During_meditation, take slow, long, deep breaths to relax your muscles.
Benefits of meditation
Here let us tell you that meditation_has countless benefits, it benefits a both physically and mental, the main benefits of meditation_are
1. It gives you peace of mind.
2. Increases your thinking power.
3. Increases your mental concentration.
4. Develops mentally and physically.
5. It pacifies your angry behavior.
6. It relieves your headache, insomnia, and disturbed mental state.
7. Meditation_increases the flow of energy within you.
8. Every moment of life can be experienced through_meditation.
9. You can gain control over your mind and desires through_meditation.
10. Meditation_develops your personality.
11. Thanks to_meditation, happiness begins to arise in you.
12. Practicing meditation_increases your ability to be patient.
13. Meditation_increases your confidence.
14. Meditation_benefits your physical health.
Most people are not aware of what meditation is and how to do it, but many spiritual gurus believe that meditation is like a blessing to human beings, and many people have believed that their lives will change through meditation. Yippee.
Friends, so far what I have read and know about_meditation is based on it, as I said at the beginning, it has a different definition for each person, so I have shared with you as much as I have understood about_meditation. it.
I hope my post must have helped you about what meditation is and how to do it how you liked this post of mine, tell us in the comment so that we get motivated to do our work better and your friends too. And also share with a family member.